Interactive Webflow intern
At DUTCH DESIGN AGENCY, we work with progressive brands that aim to transform their industry. Our vision is to enhance the world through creativity. As creative thinkers we don’t limit ourselves to the potential of our clients, but rather challenge their limits. We show them how to work, live and play in the world of today and tomorrow. We fuel leadership with high-end design, and strategic power to convert them into the creative solutions of the future. Connecting people, strategy, technology, and space, we facilitate growth and redefine the (new) norm.
We are looking for a tech savvy Webflow Intern to join the team. In this position you will be working with the digital team to develop innovative digital experiences. You will be responsible for translating creative design concepts into interactive and inspiring websites. You will challenge the digital boundaries in motion and animation, creating ultimate mobile-first experiences. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a duration of 5-6 months. The internship is paid, with the possibility of receiving a job offer after the internship.
What will you do?
- Develop online platforms and websites in Webflow.
- Create interactive online experiences.
- Usability and accessibility testing.
- Work closely with our studio and digital team.
What do you need?
- A creative and curious mind to develop new ideas and experiences.
- Experience with Webflow.
- Experience with front-end development.
- A structured, high-paced drive.
- A proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English.
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing independent creative agency.
- Dynamic agency with a strong ambitious and smart culture.
- Be part of a talented and experienced team located across multiple locations: Amsterdam, Zürich and Doha.
- Chance to make a difference within the industry.
- Get-togethers, events and lunches.
- The possibility of receiving a job offer after the internship.
Confirmation and review application. We will review your application and get back to you within 2 weeks.
If we select your profile for the next step, we will send you an aptitude test to evaluate your problem solving skills.
Once our team has evaluated and approved your profile, we will meet you for interviews with our local team.
Once you apply, you will hear from our recruiting team, who will suggest the next steps in the process based on your background. If you pass our initial checks, you will be invited for one or more interviews with our team to learn more about your background and your vision to enhance the world through creativity.
You are a go-getter and can motivate yourself and others to join our mission. You set high goals and have proven to achieve them.
Your skills and experiences stand out from the crowd and give you a competitive advantage. You have deep knowledge of the creative industry and can work together as team to inspire and transform the new norm.
Your source of energy never runs low. You always see a creative solution when other see problems. You have the willingness and ability to keep going when you are faced with obstacles.
Inclusion and diversity
You value trust, diversity and progress. You gain value from culture, experiences and working styles.
Dutch Design Agency is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.