Creative Project Manager
At DUTCH DESIGN AGENCY, we work with progressive brands that aim to transform their industry. Our vision is to enhance the world through creativity. As creative thinkers we don’t limit ourselves to the potential of our clients, but rather challenge their limits. We show them how to work, live and play in the world of today and tomorrow. We fuel leadership with high-end design, and use strategic power to convert them into the creative solutions of the future. Connecting people, strategy, technology, and space, we facilitate growth and redefine the (new) norm.
We are looking for a goal-driven and detail-oriented Project Manager to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, creative environment for some of the world’s largest brands. Besides, you will be responsible for managing projects for upcoming and established brands within the fashion, lifestyle, beauty & technology industries. The position will include both project management and account management tasks. Therefore, it would be great to have organisational and interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our projects on a daily basis.
What will you do?
- Create project scopes, timelines and facilitate meetings, take notes and follow-up on action items.
- Keep track of projects, deliverables and deadlines.
- Liaise between the client and the creative team to ensure each project is correctly implemented.
- Translate business requirements into briefings for the creative team.
- Deliver feedback to the creative team on deliverables, including strategy, creative concepts, advertising campaigns, presentations, digital, and print.
- Create budgets and quotations.
What do you need?
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years in brand marketing and project management, preferably in an agency environment.
- You are systematic, organised and you have an excellent eye for details.
- Great time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Experience in managing several projects simultaneously and know-how to prioritise conflicting demands.
- Strong client interaction skills, and confidence in communicating with key stakeholders.
- Experience working with project management tools.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English.
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing independent creative agency.
- Dynamic agency with a strong ambitious and smart culture.
- Be part of a talented and experienced team located across multiple locations: Amsterdam, Zürich and Doha.
- Chance to make a difference within the industry.
- Get-togethers, events and lunches.
- Competitive salary with favourable working conditions and good career opportunities.
Confirmation and review application. We will review your application and get back to you within 2 weeks.
If we select your profile for the next step, we will send you an aptitude test to evaluate your problem solving skills.
Once our team has evaluated and approved your profile, we will meet you for interviews with our local team.
Once you apply, you will hear from our recruiting team, who will suggest the next steps in the process based on your background. If you pass our initial checks, you will be invited for one or more interviews with our team to learn more about your background and your vision to enhance the world through creativity.
You are a go-getter and can motivate yourself and others to join our mission. You set high goals and have proven to achieve them.
Your skills and experiences stand out from the crowd and give you a competitive advantage. You have deep knowledge of the creative industry and can work together as team to inspire and transform the new norm.
Your source of energy never runs low. You always see a creative solution when other see problems. You have the willingness and ability to keep going when you are faced with obstacles.
Inclusion and diversity
You value trust, diversity and progress. You gain value from culture, experiences and working styles.
Dutch Design Agency is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.