Join DUTCH DESIGN AGENCY, where we collaborate with visionary brands to develop innovative strategies that drive business results. As a Creative Strategist, you will be part of our experienced team and help shape the success of our clients with groundbreaking branding solutions.
Your mission is to create successful campaigns that will engage customers and encourage conversion. You will be responsible for crafting messaging strategies, and copywriting and have comprehensive expertise in marketing and design — from conducting research and understanding the objectives to defining customer journeys and messaging that resonates and converts. Strong analytical, interpersonal, and copywriting skills are essential for this position. You will support emerging and established brands in fashion, lifestyle and beauty.
What will you do?
- Develop campaign strategies, go-to-market strategies, and creative concepts.
- Create compelling brand stories using your copywriting skills.
- Present unique brand positioning strategies.
- Organize branding workshops for clients.
- Research and recommend strategic directions for brands.
What do you need?
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years of strategy experience, preferably in a creative agency or proven track record of brand strategy creation in a fast-growing company.
- Experience in delivering strategy workshops.
- Ability to develop brand strategies, campaigns, and market strategies.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Excellent client interaction skills and confidence in communicating with key stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English.
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing independent creative agency.
- Dynamic agency with a strong ambitious and smart culture.
- Be part of a talented and experienced team located across multiple locations: Amsterdam, Zürich and Doha.
- Chance to make a difference within the industry.
- Enjoy get-togethers, events, and lunches.
- Competitive salary with favourable working conditions and good career opportunities.
We are looking for someone who is able to start immediately.
Confirmation and review application. We will review your application and get back to you within 2 weeks.
If we select your profile for the next step, we will send you an aptitude test to evaluate your problem solving skills.
Once our team has evaluated and approved your profile, we will meet you for interviews with our local team.
Once you apply, you will hear from our recruiting team, who will suggest the next steps in the process based on your background. If you pass our initial checks, you will be invited for one or more interviews with our team to learn more about your background and your vision to enhance the world through creativity.
You are a go-getter and can motivate yourself and others to join our mission. You set high goals and have proven to achieve them.
Your skills and experiences stand out from the crowd and give you a competitive advantage. You have deep knowledge of the creative industry and can work together as team to inspire and transform the new norm.
Your source of energy never runs low. You always see a creative solution when other see problems. You have the willingness and ability to keep going when you are faced with obstacles.
Inclusion and diversity
You value trust, diversity and progress. You gain value from culture, experiences and working styles.
Dutch Design Agency is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.