At DUTCH DESIGN AGENCY, we work with progressive brands that aim to transform their industry. Our vision is to enhance the world through creativity. As creative thinkers we don’t limit ourselves to the potential of our clients, but rather challenge their limits. We show them how to work, live and play in the world of today and tomorrow. We fuel leadership with high-end design, and strategic power to convert them into the creative solutions of the future. Connecting people, strategy, technology, and space, we facilitate growth and redefine the (new) norm.
We are looking for someone with a glass ball that can predict the future for us and for our clients. Or in case you are not gifted like us, we look for someone who has the ability to develop great brand strategies. Strategies that are bespoken, adaptive, resilient and relevant. You will be responsible for creating go-to market strategies, creative concepts and unique brand propositions. You will support upcoming and established brands within the fashion, lifestyle, beauty & technology industries. The position will include research aspects as well as client focused tasks. Therefore, it would be great to have analytical and interpersonal skills.
What will you do?
- Create brand propositions and brand strategies such as: internationalisation approaches, go to market strategies and creative concepts.
- Presenting unique brand positioning strategies.
- Organise branding workshops for clients on c-level ranging from corporates, such as Beiersdorf, UBS, TCC to fresh start-ups, like MILU, JOGO, and Naetur.
- Researching which direction a brand should move into.
- Writing energising brand stories that stimulate the creative department.
What do you need?
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in strategy, preferably in a creative agency setting. Or a proven track record of brand strategy creation for a fast-growing company.
- Experience in giving strategy workshops.
- Ability to develop brand strategies, campaigns or market strategies.
- Great time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong client interaction skills, and confidence in communicating with key stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English.
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing independent creative agency.
- Dynamic agency with a strong ambitious and smart culture.
- Be part of a talented and experienced team located across multiple locations: Amsterdam, Zürich and Doha.
- Chance to make a difference within the industry.
- Get-togethers, events and lunches.
- Competitive salary with favourable working conditions and good career opportunities.
We are looking for someone who is able to start immediately.
Confirmation and review application. We will review your application and get back to you within 2 weeks.
If we select your profile for the next step, we will send you an aptitude test to evaluate your problem solving skills.
Once our team has evaluated and approved your profile, we will meet you for interviews with our local team.
Once you apply, you will hear from our recruiting team, who will suggest the next steps in the process based on your background. If you pass our initial checks, you will be invited for one or more interviews with our team to learn more about your background and your vision to enhance the world through creativity.
You are a go-getter and can motivate yourself and others to join our mission. You set high goals and have proven to achieve them.
Your skills and experiences stand out from the crowd and give you a competitive advantage. You have deep knowledge of the creative industry and can work together as team to inspire and transform the new norm.
Your source of energy never runs low. You always see a creative solution when other see problems. You have the willingness and ability to keep going when you are faced with obstacles.
Inclusion and diversity
You value trust, diversity and progress. You gain value from culture, experiences and working styles.
Dutch Design Agency is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.