Project Manager Intern
At DDA, we work with global brands and innovative companies that aim to make a difference within their industry. Our vision is to enhance the world through creativity. As creative thinkers we don’t limit ourselves to the potential of our clients, but rather to the world we live, work and play in, always fighting for the standards that help build a better world for us all.
We are looking for a Project Management Intern. As Project Management Intern, you will assists the Project Manager as they lead the defining, planning, executing, and delivery of a project based on set timelines, business requirements, and available resources. This motivated intern interacts with clients and the Design team as the Project team executes projects according to plan. This team member develops communication, facilitation, and problem-solving skills. Leadership, communication, and a high level of comfort with technology are key skills for a successful Project Management Intern.
Join our team at our headquarters in Amsterdam for the duration of 6 months.
- Support on defining scope, objectives, key actions and measurable success indicators for each project.
- Keep track of project plans, resources and timelines.
- Build project plans, schedule and facilitate meetings, take meeting notes and followup on action items
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Pursuing or completed degree in a marketing or project management field or in a related field preferred
- Support a Project Manager in a project coordinator role
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Has a positive mindset, good communication skills and is a team player.
- Is proactive, with a hands-on mentality.
- Is fluent in Dutch (in both speaking and writing), and has a good command over the English language.
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing creative agency
- Dynamic Agency with a strong ambitious and smart culture
- Great team to support you and that you can support
- Possibility to make a difference within the industry
- A good work-life balance
- Get-togethers and events such as team lunch, boating, Christmas party or sports events
- Flexible agency hours, possibilities to work from home
Confirmation and review application. We will review your application and get back to you within 2 weeks.
If we select your profile for the next step, we will send you an aptitude test to evaluate your problem solving skills.
Once our team has evaluated and approved your profile, we will meet you for interviews with our local team.
Once you apply, you will hear from our recruiting team, who will suggest the next steps in the process based on your background. If you pass our initial checks, you will be invited for one or more interviews with our team to learn more about your background and your vision to enhance the world through creativity.
You are a go-getter and can motivate yourself and others to join our mission. You set high goals and have proven to achieve them.
Your skills and experiences stand out from the crowd and give you a competitive advantage. You have deep knowledge of the creative industry and can work together as team to inspire and transform the new norm.
Your source of energy never runs low. You always see a creative solution when other see problems. You have the willingness and ability to keep going when you are faced with obstacles.
Inclusion and diversity
You value trust, diversity and progress. You gain value from culture, experiences and working styles.
DDA is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.