Marketing and Communications Intern
At DUTCH DESIGN AGENCY, we work with progressive brands that aim to transform the industry. Our vision is to enhance the world through creativity. As creative thinkers we don’t limit ourselves to the potential of our clients, but rather to the world we live, work and play in. We fuel leadership with high-end design, and strategic power to convert them into the creative solutions of the future. Connecting people, strategy, technology, and space, we facilitate growth and redefine the (new) norm.
We are looking for a goal-driven and detail-oriented Project Manager Intern to join our team. In this position, you will will have exposure to, and be responsible for creating project briefs, plannings, internal meeting and the delivery of the project. You will liaise with the client and design team to execute projects according to the planning and timelines. You are a talented communicator and have problem-solving skills. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a duration of 5-6 months. The Internship is paid, with the possibility of receiving a job offer after the internship.
What will you do?
- Create Branded Social Media strategies and content
- Support a Marketing and Communications Manager in the marketing coordinator role
- Manage content and editorial calendar for social media, blogs and case
- Research industry trends and leverage analytics for new communication campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas
- Ensure internal and external communications are developed in line with the brand guidelines
What do you need?
- Pursuing or completed degree in marketing, communications, or a related field preferred
- Experience with social media marketing, content management systems, and email marketing tools
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Is proactive, with a hands-on mentality
- Proficiency in Dutch and English required
- Multicultural awareness
- Interested in branding and social media addict
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing independent creative agency
- Dynamic agency with a strong ambitious and smart culture
- Be part of a talented and experienced team in Amsterdam, Zürich and Doha
- Chance to make a difference within the industry
- Get-togethers, events and lunches
- The possibility of receiving a job offer after the internship
We are looking for someone who is able to start immediately for a duration of 5-6 months.
Confirmation and review application. We will review your application and get back to you within 2 weeks.
If we select your profile for the next step, we will send you an aptitude test to evaluate your problem solving skills.
Once our team has evaluated and approved your profile, we will meet you for interviews with our local team.
Once you apply, you will hear from our recruiting team, who will suggest the next steps in the process based on your background. If you pass our initial checks, you will be invited for one or more interviews with our team to learn more about your background and your vision to enhance the world through creativity.
You are a go-getter and can motivate yourself and others to join our mission. You set high goals and have proven to achieve them.
Your skills and experiences stand out from the crowd and give you a competitive advantage. You have deep knowledge of the creative industry and can work together as team to inspire and transform the new norm.
Your source of energy never runs low. You always see a creative solution when other see problems. You have the willingness and ability to keep going when you are faced with obstacles.
Inclusion and diversity
You value trust, diversity and progress. You gain value from culture, experiences and working styles.
Dutch Design Agency is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.