Creative Designer Intern
At DUTCH DESIGN AGENCY, we work with progressive brands that aim to transform the industry. Our vision is to enhance the world through creativity. As creative thinkers we don’t limit ourselves to the potential of our clients, but rather to the world we live, work and play in. We fuel leadership with high-end design, and strategic power to convert them into the creative solutions of the future. Connecting people, strategy, technology, and space, we facilitate growth and redefine the (new) norm.
We are looking for a talented and detail-oriented creative designer intern to join our team. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple global brands. You are a hungry and curious individual, with creative skills, a good understanding of technology and a proactive mindset!
What will you do?
- Support the studio in developing creative concepts
- Create original work and adapt existing styles and assets
- Develop engaging artworks, key visuals, presentations and motion animations
What do you need?
- You are a student of graphic design at a renowned graphic design academy/university, or recently graduated
- High level computer skills particularly in the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects & Dimension)
- Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- High level of attention to detail needed
- Proficiency in Dutch and English required
- Dynamic agency with ambitious clients and a smart culture
- Be part of a talented and experienced team located in Amsterdam
- Room for personal development and growth
- Get-togethers, workshops and lunches
- The possibility of receiving a job offer after the internship
Confirmation and review application. We will review your application and get back to you within 2 weeks.
If we select your profile for the next step, we will send you an aptitude test to evaluate your problem solving skills.
Once our team has evaluated and approved your profile, we will meet you for interviews with our local team.
Once you apply, you will hear from our recruiting team, who will suggest the next steps in the process based on your background. If you pass our initial checks, you will be invited for one or more interviews with our team to learn more about your background and your vision to enhance the world through creativity.
You are a go-getter and can motivate yourself and others to join our mission. You set high goals and have proven to achieve them.
Your skills and experiences stand out from the crowd and give you a competitive advantage. You have deep knowledge of the creative industry and can work together as team to inspire and transform the new norm.
Your source of energy never runs low. You always see a creative solution when other see problems. You have the willingness and ability to keep going when you are faced with obstacles.
Inclusion and diversity
You value trust, diversity and progress. You gain value from culture, experiences and working styles.
Dutch Design Agency is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.