At DUTCH DESIGN AGENCY, we work with progressive brands that aim to transform their industry. Our vision is to enhance the world through creativity. As creative thinkers we don’t limit ourselves to the potential of our clients, but rather challenge their limits. We show them how to work, live and play in the world of today and tomorrow. We fuel leadership with high-end design, and use strategic power to convert them into the creative solutions of the future. Connecting people, strategy, technology, and space. We facilitate growth and redefine the (new) norm.
We are looking for an experienced and talented creative graphic designer to join our multidisciplinary team. In this position, you will work on creative concepts, branding, and campaigns for global and local brands. Are you curious? Do you think out-of-the-box, but know how to deal with creative constraints too? Do you go crazy about details? Yes? WE WANT YOU!
What you will be doing:
- Transforming client requirements from a design briefing into a solid piece of outstanding work.
- Following current digital and print trends, innovative technologies and modern UI/UX principles.
- Doing creative research and transforming this into concepts.
- Transforming concepts into branding designs, brand assets, company logos and social content.
- UX/UI design.
- Working closely in a team of strategists, developers and (senior) designers.
- Presenting concepts and creative ideas to the team and/or the client.
- 2-3 year experience as a designer, preferably in a creative agency setting.
- A strong creative mindset and concept development skills.
- A proactive and flexible attitude with great communication skills.
- Ability to work within established brand standards whilst pushing the boundaries to enhance innovative creations.
- High level computer skills. Particularly in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects & Dimension)
- Exceptional design and content creation skills.
- Ability to work with extremely tight deadlines.
- Understanding of modern digital technologies and current responsive web design, UI and UX.
- An organised way of working with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A high level of attention to details.
- A high proficiency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing independent creative agency.
- Dynamic agency with a strong ambitious and smart culture.
- Be part of a talented and experienced team located in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Chance to make a difference within the industry.
- Competitive salary with favourable working conditions and good career opportunities.
- Room for personal development and growth
- Get-togethers, events and lunches.
Confirmation and review application. We will review your application and get back to you within 2 weeks.
If we select your profile for the next step, we will send you an aptitude test to evaluate your problem solving skills.
Once our team has evaluated and approved your profile, we will meet you for interviews with our local team.
Once you apply, you will hear from our recruiting team, who will suggest the next steps in the process based on your background. If you pass our initial checks, you will be invited for one or more interviews with our team to learn more about your background and your vision to enhance the world through creativity.
You are a go-getter and can motivate yourself and others to join our mission. You set high goals and have proven to achieve them.
Your skills and experiences stand out from the crowd and give you a competitive advantage. You have deep knowledge of the creative industry and can work together as team to inspire and transform the new norm.
Your source of energy never runs low. You always see a creative solution when other see problems. You have the willingness and ability to keep going when you are faced with obstacles.
Inclusion and diversity
You value trust, diversity and progress. You gain value from culture, experiences and working styles.
Dutch Design Agency is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.